Collection days for your general waste, dry recycling, garden, textiles and food waste over the Christmas and New Year period for 2015/16.
Things to remember
– Leave your rubbish out for collection by 6am on the revised collection day.
– Leave your rubbish near your front gate, but not on the pavement.
– Place your food bin with your garden waste at your property boundary for collection.
– Leave the textile recycling (purple sack) tied up ready with your other dry recycling.
– To avoid refuse sacks being split open by animals we recommend the use of regular domestic dustbins (not wheeled bins)
If you have any queries please call the council’s contact centre on 01895 556000.
Recycle your Christmas tree
Christmas trees can be recycled for free as part of the weekly garden waste collection service. Cut into pieces of less than three feet.